Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Mondays: Adele Medley


These songs have died out for the most part on the radio so hopefully you can enjoy this.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri169fuI7lw&list=PL18C1DF00C1AFC4E8&index=12&feature=plcp

Again it's a mashup, which I love. Adele is such a musical genius, so the starting material is already good. I just love that they blend the songs so well, one into the other. Then when they layer the songs, so they sing at the same time, my ears are at complete ease.  And I really like what they do to change the feel of Someone Like You. The beat behind the singing adds flavor and makes the cover unique.  Michael Henry and Justin Robinett have a lot of good covers, but I wanted to share this one because I heard Adele on the radio today. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment